Forum staff

Helios

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction Score
Firenet Philippines [I]is fairly a new community so we need your tech expertise to help us grow, so below are the following we are looking for:[/I]

2 Editors - We are looking for volunteer writers who can contribute on our community with tech related tips and knowledge. Here are the basic requirements:
  • [I]Knowledge on current and upcoming tech preferably smartphones and computers[/I]
  • [I]Passionate about upcoming new technology[/I]
  • [I]Comfortable on writing and extending articles[/I]
  • [I]Dedicate time to your writing and not rushed[/I]
  • [I]able to work with others[/I]
4 Forum Moderators - We are looking for volunteer moderators who can contribute on our community with tech related tips and tricks. Here are the basic requirements:
  • [I]Knowledge on making configuration files (EHI, HPI, KTR, OVPN, etc.[/I]
  • [I]Comfortable on making our forum spam-free.[/I]
  • [I]able to work with others[/I]
[I]Note: Currently this is non paid job, pero maraming madadagdag sa iyong account sa pag access sa forum.[/I]

[I]Sa mga interested mag apply, comment your details using this format,[/I]

NAME:
REASON kung bakit sa tingin mo nababagay ka sa position:

karlo101

Commoner
Stedfast
Reaction Score
NAME: John Karlo Gallardo
REASON kung bakit sa tingin mo nababagay ka sa position: Applying as mod to be able to help others and share my knowledge even if it's just minimal. I can help them in creating their own configs or provide them tutorials on basic troubleshooting of VPN related problems. Also I am almost online all the time so I can monitor the forum as close as I can.

Starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Lenz General Topic 11
Lenz General Topic 0