[SIZE=4]badang.jpg[/SIZE]

[SIZE=5]Badang Build[/SIZE]
[SIZE=4]

coin.png 32000 elmas.png 599 ticket.png 0 [/SIZE]

[SIZE=5]Offensive Build[/SIZE]

ImageNameDescription
s1.pngWarrior Boots[SIZE=3]+22 Armor[/SIZE]
[SIZE=3]Unique : +40 Movement Speed
Unique Passive - Valor : [I]Physical defense will go up 5 with easch basic attack received for an increase of up to 25 points, lasting 3s[/I] [/SIZE]
a7.pngDemon Hunter Sword[SIZE=3]+35 Physical ATK | +25% Attack Speed
Unique Passive - Devour : [I]Basic attacks will deal 9% of the target's current HP as additional physical damage (up to 60 against monsters). Each basic attack grants 4% health stealing for 3 secs.Stacks up 5 times.[/I] [/SIZE]
Endless Battle - +65 Physical ATK | +25 Mana Regen | +250 HP | ½10 CD | +%5 Movement Speed | +%15 Lifesteal | Unique Passive-Divine Justice: After using an ability, the next basic attack will deal additional 85% of physical attack as true damage. This effect has a cooldown of 1.5 Sec. Unique Passive-Chase Fate: When Divine Justice's effect is triggered, it will increase the hero's movement speed 10%.Endless Battle[SIZE=3]+65 Physical ATK | +25 Mana Regen | +250 HP | 10% CD |
+5% Movement Speed | +15% Lifesteal
Unique Passive - Divine Justice : [I]After using an ability, the next basic attack will deal additional 85% of physical attack as true damage. This effect has a cooldown of 1.5 Sec. Unique Passive-Chase Fate: When Divine Justice's effect is triggered, it will increase the hero's movement speed 10%.[/I] [/SIZE]
a16.pngGolden Staff[SIZE=3]+65 Physcial Attack | +30% Attack Speed
Unique Passive - Swift : [I]Unable to increase critical chance. Every 1% of critical chance gained will increase attack speed by 1%. [/I]
Unique Passive - Endless Strike : [I]Normal basic attacks add a stacks of Endless strike.After accumulating 2 stacks of endless strike , the effect of next basic attack is triggered 3 times.[/I] [/SIZE]
d4.pngAthena's Shield[SIZE=3]+900 HP | +56 Magic RES | +20 HP Regen
Unique Passive - Refuge : [I]Get a damage - absorbing shield every 30 sec. Shield absorption amount grows as the match goes on maxing out at 1150[/I] [/SIZE]
d9.pngAntique Cuirass[SIZE=3]+920 HP | +54 ARMOR | +30 HP Regen
Unique Passive - Deter : [I]When an enemy hero attacks, this ability will reduce his/her attack power 6%. This effect lasts 2secs and can stack up to 3 times.[/I] [/SIZE]

[SIZE=5]Bruiser Build[/SIZE]

ImageNameDescription
s1.pngWarrior Boots[SIZE=3]+22 Armor
Unique : +40 Movement Speed

Unique Passive - Valor : [I]Physical defense will go up 5 with easch basic attack received for an increase of up to 25 points, lasting 3s[/I] [/SIZE]
a7.pngDemon Hunter Sword[SIZE=3]+35 Physical ATK | +25% Attack Speed
Unique Passive - Devour : [I]Basic attacks will deal 9% of the target's current HP as additional physical damage (up to 60 against monsters). Each basic attack grants 4% health stealing for 3 secs.Stacks up 5 times.[/I] [/SIZE]
a13.pngScarlet Phantom[SIZE=3]+30 Physical ATK | +20 Attack Speed | +25% Crit Chance
Unique Passive - Frenzy : [I]Crit strikes will increase the hero's attack speed 30% and crit strike rate 5%, lasting 2 secs.[/I] [/SIZE]
d6.pngBrute Force Breastplate[SIZE=3]+770 HP | +45 ARMOR
Unique Passive - Brute Force : [I]Casting a skill will increase one's capabilities, increases movement speed by 3% and physical and magical defense by 4%. Lasts 4 secs. Stack up to 4 times.[/I] [/SIZE]
d4.pngAthena's Shield[SIZE=3]+900 HP | +56 Magic RES | +20 HP Regen
Unique Passive - Refuge : [I]Get a damage - absorbing shield every 30 sec. Shield absorption amount grows as the match goes on maxing out at 1150[/I] [/SIZE]
d5.pngImmortality[SIZE=3]+800 HP | +40 Magic RES
Unique Passive - Immortal : [I]Resurrect 2s after dying and get 15% HP and a shield that can absorb 300 - 1000 pts of damage. Shield lasts for 3s. Cooldown for this effect is 180s[/I] [/SIZE]

[SIZE=5]Recommended Spells[/SIZE]

ImageNameDescription
10.pngFlicker[I][SIZE=3]Teleport a certain distance in a specified direction. For 1s after the teleport, duration of disabling effects received will be reduced 50%[/SIZE][/I]
6 (1).pngAegis[I][SIZE=3]Immediately provides your or a friendly hero with a shield, absorbing up to 720-1420 damage (damage absorbed increases with level). Lasts 3 seconds [/SIZE][/I]

[SIZE=5]Recommended Emblems[/SIZE]

ImageNameDescription
7.pngFighter[SIZE=3]Physcial Attack = +16
Armor = +8
Magic Resistance = +8
Physical Penetration = +5
HP = +273[/SIZE]
1 (2).pngPhysical[SIZE=3]Physical Attack = +14
HP Regen = +18
Crit Chance = 2%
HP = +267
Attack Speed = +3% [/SIZE]

[SIZE=5]Champion Skills[/SIZE]

ImageNameDescription
0 (2).pngChivalry Fist[I][SIZE=3]Badang selflessly helps others by his overwhelming strength. The basic attack after every 4 times knocks enemies back and deals points of Physical Damage to them. Enemies that are knocked back to the obstacles will be stunned, and the minions and the creeps will be stunned immediately.[/SIZE][/I]
1 (3).pngQigong Fist[I][SIZE=3]Badang coheres all his strength to his fists and perform an overwhelming fist wind, dealing 220/255/290/325/360/395 points of Physical Damage to the enemies on the path and slowing them down by 70%/70%/70%/70%/70%/70%. The damage of Qigong Fist will trigger basic attack effect and stack one time for the[/SIZE][/I]
2 (4).pngFist Break[SIZE=3][I]Badang dashes towards the designated direction. If he hits the enemies along the way, he will knock them back and deal 230/260/290/320/350/380 points of Physical Damage to them, leaving an obstacle along the path. Enemies that hit on the obstacle will endure 130/150/170/190/210/230 points of Physical Damage.[/I][/SIZE]
3 (2).pngFist Crack[I][SIZE=3]Badang quickly throws his fists to the designated direction, dealing 120/150/180 points of Physical Damage to enemies for several times. This damage enjoys basic attack effect, and when the fist wind hits the obstacle, it will explode and deal 60/78/96 points of Physical Damage. During the release of the skill, Badang generates a shield that absorbs 500/750/1000 points of Damage. This shield makes him immune to control effects.[/SIZE][/I]

[SIZE=5]Fighting Ability[/SIZE]

[SIZE=4]Offense - 82%

Durability - 59%

Ability Effects - 68%

Difficulty - 65%[/SIZE]

[SIZE=5]Back Story[/SIZE]

[SIZE=3][I]Long ago there was a small village resting in the southern regions of the Land of Dawn. The villagers were very hardworking, fishing day and night for a living. Among them was a strong man, named Badang. Enthusiastic and brave, he tirelessly helped everyone solve their difficulties in life. However, a strange thing happened in the village not long ago. The villagers got up early every day to catch fish. In the evening, they returned empty-handed, even the tools for fishing were broken. Everyone was upset, thinking it was the curse of a mystical water monster. As food supplies ran low, Badang decided to give them a hand to find out the truth. He did not believe in the water monster.[/I][/SIZE]

[SIZE=5]Strong Against[/SIZE]

70.pngKimmy
73.pngHanzo
60.jpg[SIZE=4]Hanabi[/SIZE]
46.pngOdette
51.jpg[SIZE=4]Helcurt[/SIZE]
[SIZE=4] [/SIZE]
[SIZE=5]Weak Against[/SIZE]

56.jpg[SIZE=4]Gusion[/SIZE]
63.png[SIZE=4]Selena[/SIZE]
64.pngAldous
65.pngClaude